Mother Hubbards takes your privacy seriously. The following privacy statement covers the Mother Hubbards web site at www.motherhubbards.net. Links to other web sites are not covered by this policy and we take no responsibility for external web sites accessed through the Mother Hubbards site.
Except where we specifically ask for information from you, this website does not collect or store personal information. We do collect general anonymous technical information such as IP addresses (unique addresses of computers on the Internet) and pages viewed which we use for internal statistical reporting about our web site performance.
We may ask you for personal information if you want to take advantage of specific services that we offer, if you want to register for an event or if you ask to receive our email newsletter. In each case we will use the personal information you provide to deliver the service you have requested. Mother Hubbards does not sell or rent data to third parties. We will only send personally identifiable information about you to other people or organisations when:
- We have your explicit permission to share the information
- We respond to court orders or other legal processes
- Where we are required by law to provide information to others
What we collect
We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number and email address.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide services and information you have requested.
- We may be requested to use the information to comply with the current Laws and statutory obligations.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We process client Data solely in accordance with the directions provided by the applicable Client or User.
How information is stored and processed
Your information collected through the Mother Hubbards website may be stored and processed in the EU or outside the EU. Mother Hubbards may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities.
We only retain the Personal Data collected for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by the law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Use of Data
- When you sign up to our email subscription list, we will store your data on our database.
- We will send you regular newsletters, information on specific and relevant subjects.
- We will only send you information if we have expressed permission and we do not share user data with third parties outside Mother Hubbards unless requested by Law.
- We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter.
By providing your personal data, you agree to the storing and processing of your data.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Mother Hubbards has about you. You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
- Correct or delete any information that Mother Hubbards has about you. If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. Any data that is no longer needed will be deleted. If at any point you wish for Mother Hubbards to delete information about you, you can simply contact us at the addresses below.
If you have any additional questions about Mother Hubbards collection and storage of data, please contact us.
Lawful Grounds For Using Your Information
We have described the purposes for which we may use information about you. We are permitted to process such information in this way, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
(a) the processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or them, or in connection to an entity to which we provide services with which you are connected, or to take steps to enter into such an agreement;
(b) the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have, or an entity to which we provide services with which you are connected has; or
(c) the processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us, which might be:
(i) to ensure that our services and business are well-managed;
(ii) to fulfil our fiduciary duties and responsibilities (whether of ourselves or our employees) in relation to the entities to which we provide services;
(iii) to prevent fraud and other crimes;
(iv) to protect our business interests;
(v) to comply with Court Orders, including but not limited to production orders and disclosure orders;
(vi) to defend ourselves, or the entities to which we provide services, against claims;
(vii) to ensure that complaints are investigated;
(viii) to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services;
(ix) to keep our clients informed about relevant products and services, unless you have indicated at any time that you do not wish us to do so;
(x) Or you or they have explicitly agreed to us processing such information for a specific reason.
Our Data Protection Officer
Mother Hubbards has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Attn.. Data Protection Officer
ELY HAMILTON IP LIMITED
THE SQUARE, FETHARD
TIPPERARY, E91 P8H7
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.